General disclaimer information
This site contains information, data, documents, pages and images prepared by the Clinical Excellence Commission ("the Information") for and on behalf of the Crown in right of the State of New South Wales ("the State of New South Wales"). The Information is protected by Crown copyright.
Whilst the Information contained in this site has been presented with all due care, the State of New South Wales does not warrant or represent that the Information is free from errors or omission.
The Information is made available on the understanding that the State of New South Wales and its employees and agents shall have no liability (including liability by reason of negligence) to the users for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred or arising by reason of any person using or relying on the information and whether caused by reason of any error, negligent act, omission or misrepresentation in the Information or otherwise.
Accuracy of information
Whilst the Information is considered to be true and correct at the date of publication, changes in circumstances after the time of publication may impact on the accuracy of the Information. The Information may change without notice and the State of New South Wales is not in any way liable for the accuracy of any information printed and stored or in any way interpreted and used by a user.
Links to third-party sites
The Information contained in this site includes information derived from various third parties which is neither endorsed nor supported by the State of New South Wales and does not necessarily reflect any policies, procedures, standard or guidelines of the State of New South Wales.
The State of New South Wales takes no responsibility for the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of any information included in the Information provided by third parties nor for the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of links or references to information sources (including Internet Sites) outside of the Clinical Excellence Commission.
Links to other Internet Sites are not under the control of the State of New South Wales and are provided for information only. Care has been taken in providing these links as suitable reference resources. However, due to the changing nature of the Internet content, it is the responsibility of the users to make their own investigations, decisions, enquiries about the information retrieved from other Internet Sites. Providing these links does not imply any endorsement, non-endorsement, support or commercial gain by the State of New South Wales.
The Clinical Excellence Commission welcomes links from most websites to this website. If you create a link, please follow these guidelines:
- The correct name for this website is Clinical Excellence Commission and the correct website address (URL) is www.cec.health.nsw.gov.au.
- Links to the NSW Health website should generally be to the home page at www.cec.health.nsw.gov.au. Linking to other sections of the website may result in broken links, as page URLs occasionally change.
- The Clinical Excellence Commission, NSW Health and NSW Government logo are subject to copyright and may only be used with permission.
- You may not reproduce, reframe or reformat the pages, images, files, information and materials from this site on any other site without the permission of the Clinical Excellence Commission
- All links to the Clinical Excellence Commission website should be set to open in a new browser window and not within any other frame.
- You must not use the link to provide, or in any way imply, endorsement by the NSW Government, NSW Health, or the Clinical Excellence Commission of your organisation, services or products.
- You must not copy or re-use content from this site or attempt to pass it off as your own.
- You must not unlawfully use any of the material or content found on this site.
We would appreciate you contacting us to let us know if you are linking to our site.