The Clinical Excellence Commission (CEC) welcomes your request for information, comment and feedback.
Before sending correspondence to the CEC, please ensure you have reviewed information readily available on the CEC, NSW Health, NSW Government or Commonwealth Department of Health websites.
This is particularly relevant to correspondence about COVID-19.
- We aim to open all correspondence within one business day of receipt, and aim to respond within 20 working days of receipt. The most appropriate CEC representative will respond to your enquiry.
- Some matters raised in correspondence are complex and require detailed investigation. We will let you know if this is expected to delay our response.
- We will delete unsolicited advertisements without response.
- We will forward any correspondence with threatening content or advocating illegal activities to the NSW Police.
- We will not respond to correspondence with offensive language or content.
- Your correspondence, once received, will become a formal government record. We will treat it with the appropriate level of confidentiality consistent with the Privacy and Personal Information Protection Act 1998 and where applicable, the Health Records and Information Privacy Act 2002 (NSW).
- Due to the high volume of correspondence about COVID-19, not all correspondence will receive a response. However, all comments and suggestions are noted by relevant CEC directorates.